Tuesday, March 26, 2013

drowning

After 3 or more weeks of interrupted sleep, caused by a bit of anxiety, some self reflection as well as the excitement of music/skating/adventures, I'm about to crash. This morning I actually forgot what time Ivy was supposed to start kinder and then we were half an hour late. No big deal the teacher reassured me, but I knew it was a sign that I need  to take better care of myself. Start eating better again, and try and get some decent sleep. I don't know how to do that, maybe listen to rainforest music at bed time, who knows? Or maybe I just need to sort my shit out.

This was really not a fun shoot, for anyone who's thinking of trying it. My head is now swimming with bath water, my eyes hurt, my ears are splashy and I have a ton of water up my nose that, for some reason, smells like beetroot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing feedback, so feel free to leave me some :-)