Thursday, March 14, 2013

pretty noose



Diamond rope silver chain 
Pretty noose sells pretty pain 
And I don't like what you got me hanging from
(Pretty Noose, Soundgarden)

 ------------------------

Music lyrics have always sucker punched me, but I find it amazing that even after loving a song for nearly 2 decades (holy hell, I'm getting old!) I can still find new things to admire in a song, still be inspired and still be shocked by the meanings of words as lyrics/poetry. And finding new meaning depending on my mood.

I seem to have picked up my selfies project from a little while ago. I'll see if I can maintain some kind of enthusiasm for it, it's been a long time since I've felt vaguely interested in picking up my camera. Sometimes it's easier to create an image than think of the right words I think.

*** disclaimer for parentals and anyone else freaking the fuck out that I have a noose around my neck: this is a composite of about 4 or 5 images and some crafty photoshop work. Yes there was a rope around my neck but it wasn't tight so chill. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing feedback, so feel free to leave me some :-)