Friday, June 28, 2013

how did he get so big?

He's 8 now. I can hardly believe it. The tiny little human that made me a mother is now a grade 2 boy. Technically a tween a guess. But I actually refuse to believe that. To me he is still my innocent young boy child. Who wonders at the world's mysteries, is not yet jaded by life's more bitter moments. Is curious and wonderful and has an intellect way beyond his years. Is growing into a gorgeous human being who is sensitive and caring and competitive and funny and a complete goon. Who cried floods of tears today because the lollipop man was retiring from his school. Who cherishes his friendships and his family and football.

He is mine. I made him and he made me. And that makes me luckier than any tattslotto winner.








While we were shooting in the reserve behind our house we came upon our resident mob of kangas. They usually let us get pretty close and this day was no exception. I never get sick of seeing them behind our back fence. Never.

1 comment:

  1. Love the kid photos (my how Boy has grown!) (my how Girl has grown even more so).
    Also liked the live shots very much.
    Bruce J
    www.vinylconnection.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing feedback, so feel free to leave me some :-)