Friday, July 20, 2012

A new photographic challenge

The same group of awesome peeps who attempted the selfie challenge last year have decided to attempt a brand new challenge for this year! YES that's correct - I didn't finish the last one. I kind of fell apart half way through. There wasn't many people who finished the last challenge, and I hope we all stick with this one.

The year we are doing 52 portraits! Wheeeeeeee!!! This time I'm not putting any pressure on myself. I don't have to do one a week, although I would like to try to stick to the timeline. But if I start to fall behind for whatever reason, that's ok too. Imma gonna keep on truckin...! We have a facebook group, but I'm not on facecrack anymore so I'll just be sharing here. I hope some of my 52 group might come over and keep up with me here, but I understand if they don't. I'm going to miss their posts too, so if any of them are blogging and they see this post, please post your blog in the comments and I'll follow them!!

I wonder where this will take me?! Hopefully on a wonderful ride... :-D

(I'm not sharing #1 - I'm going to keep this one private out of respect for my friend. <3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing feedback, so feel free to leave me some :-)