Thursday, March 1, 2012

facebook-free-feb gets a big fat F

Ugh. I tried go a whole month without Facebook. And I failed. Badly. Not even a little bit of a slip up. Just a big fat fail.

I should have known to throw in the towel a week in, and just admit defeat. But I thought to myself "Nah, come on, you're better than this! You can do it!!".

Evidently I can't.

I should try and remember this epic failure and not make such grandiose statements in the future. I'm sure I'll fail at doing that too.

However, in what was a teeny tiny win for my sanity and that of my children, I did manage to not spend *so* much time on fb, just sitting there waiting for stuff to happen. I didn't update my status 2 or 3 times a day or upload so many photos or comment on many posts. So I had small amounts of notifications which meant less time sitting in front of a computer screen. Some days I didn't even turn on my computer and browsed on my phone occasionally (which is a pain in my arse, so therefore I don't spend as much time doing it).

So while it was a failed attempt at NO facebook for a month, there were still some positives to come out of it. And I should do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing feedback, so feel free to leave me some :-)